Acupuncture is an excellent non-invasive, non-toxic alternative to narcotic pain medications and surgery. Hundreds of controlled scientific studies have proven acupuncture’s effectiveness in relieving all types of chronic pain, from occasional headaches to chronic severe fibromyalgia, sciatica, and more.
Acupuncture has been approved by the National Institutes of Health for treating a variety of pain conditions, and more doctors than ever are referring their patients to Acupuncture.
Rhoda has years of experience successfully treating the following conditions:
- Headaches and migraines
- Ear and sinus pain
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Low back pain and sciatica
- Forearm and hand pain
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Neuropathy (post-chemo and diabetic)
- GERD (Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease, including epigastric pain)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Irritable Bowell Syndrome
- Genital area pain and painful menstruation
- Painful pregnancy
To achieve the best results, Rhoda uses a combination of Traditional Chinese Medicine techniques including:
- Traditional Chinese point combinations
- Dr. Richard Tan Balance Methods
- Five Elements
- Master Tong points
- TENS (Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation)
Rhoda has had special training and experience in these methods among others. Some techniques work better for certain conditions or on certain patients than others. Rhoda customizes treatments to achieve optimum results. She also collaborates with MDs, chiropractors, orthopedic doctors, and pain specialists.
Rhoda offers a complimentary phone consultation to help determine whether acupuncture can help your condition. For more information about using acupuncture for pain management, please see links on the Resources page.